Metaaaaaaaal!!!

Lagi metal banget rasanya hari ini. Numpang curcol ah..hehehehe..
Dan yang bikin makin metal pas nyalain winamp lagunya langsung lagunya Bryan Adams yang I'll Always Be Right There

with a sexy voice =p~

I swear to you
I will always be there for you
There's nothin' i won't do 
I promise you, All my life I will live for you

We will make it through
Forever we will be together
You and me 

Oh n' when I hold you

Nothin' can compare 
With all of my heart

You know I'll always be right there 

I believe in us, nothin' else could ever mean so much 

You're the one I trust
Our time has come, we're not two people now
We are one..yeah
You're second to none

Forever we will be
Together..a family
 
The more i get to know you

Nothin' can compare 
With all of my heart

You know i'll always be right there 

Forever we will be together just you and me 
The more I get to know you, the more i really care 
With all of my heart you know i'll always be... 
And ya know i really love you and nothin' can compare 
For all of my life you know i'll always be right there
 

Hohohoho...Is it plastic??? But it's really from my heart to someone out there ♥
Happy 7 month dear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different but Not Less

Grimace

Losing Isaiah