A 1000 Love Songs for You

I have an unique boyfriend..he likes to give me an unique way to express how 's his feel. One of the is he give me "A 1000 Love Song For You". Everyday..he will post in my FB a song and then I must to give the rating * until *****. The first song he gave to me is We Malo from Amr Diab. Do you ever hear before? That day is my first time, an Arab song..(it's because he work in UEA huh??). Oh GOD..I really don't know the song. I hear it repeatedly..once, twice..hhmm..what a stranger music I've ever heard. I don't how much star I can rate for this song. So than, I search the lyrics..I learned the meaning of that song..after that, I give *****.

But now, I missed them. He said that he must to thinking it more. He want to really reorganize the song that he would given to me. I don't when it will start again. I hope it would be soon. Aamiin..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Different but Not Less

Grimace

Losing Isaiah